[OM] A Note of Thanks...

Subject: [OM] A Note of Thanks...
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:37:37 -0800
Thank you to all who stepped in and offered help and advice on the slime
I encountered on eBay. Ya takes your chances of course, but still...he
should not be allowed to get away with wasting people's time and energy
with his unethical behaivure. I'm done with the issue now as I have
referred the matter to eBay's Safe Harbor dept., performed the identity
request on both user names (which were indeed the same as has been
pointed out), and dropped this person a note explaining that he was
exposed. If eBay user "camelback" is an Oly-lister (gasp...hope I don't
start up that thread again)...take heed and don't waste your time.

Thanks again, this list is a very good one and I am very pleased to be a
part of it for the short time I have been here. I plan to stick around
too. To our list's host (whom I don't believe I have "met"), thank you
as well for your efforts in hosting this.

Regards,

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
www.motorsportvisions.com