Re: [OM] linear polarizers?

Subject: Re: [OM] linear polarizers?
From: "Chris Barker" <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 08:56:04 +0000
As I've said before, I've never had a problem with a linear polarizer with my
OM4.  But then the batteries have lasted 12 months or so and my spot metering
works with Auto as well.  Nor do I get flare with my SC 50/1.8.

Come to that, eating cheese before going to bed does not give me bad dreams and
stalling straight-wing aircraft from straight and level flight does not normally
give me wing-drop.

But what else are myths for but to make us worry and buy things that we don't
need ;-).

Chris
~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker