Re: [OM] om-10 vs quick auto 310 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] om-10 vs quick auto 310 flash
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:21:55 -0800
Luc writes:

1- Can I use a Quick auto 310 whith my om-10 ?

You can use it, but it is a poor choice since it was made for the
original OM-1 and OM-2 only (not the OM-1n or OM-2n).

2- Is 50$ (US) a good deal ?

In what condition???  Try $40 for KEH=Ex+ condition.

3a- I thinking about upgrading my om-10 for a om-1, is this a good move,
or
is there something better to do ?

You want to upgrade from an automatic to a manual camera?  It is a
backwards upgrade in the developmental chronology of the OM System. How
about forwards to the next logical steps: a OM-PC or OM-2S

3b- What's the big difference between a om-1 and a om-2, whith the same
focal equipement?

That is all answered in our FAQ at:
http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/photo.shtml

In a nutshell: the addition of automatic exposures and TTL flash
metering on the OM-2.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV