[OM] Items for Sale

Subject: [OM] Items for Sale
From: atk@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: 17 Jan 2000 16:22:30 -0000
Hello -- I advertised the following items a week ago but when people responded
I was wishy washy (I think I told one person I had decided not to sell the
body -- and another I was unsure about the price I wanted). Anyways now that
I have fairly firm prices in mind. If you are interested in the equipment but
you think my price is unreasonble then please give me a pointer to something
(I used prices in that faq on this mailing list, ebay, popularphotography and
advice from a local camera shop that checked the items for me in comming to
these values).

Again I would prefer to sell to someone local (I am in the fairfax, VA area)
who can check the equipment at purchase time if possible).

OM2s -- rarely used but frequently used (about 2 rolls of film a year for
        15 years -- last roll was in Sept) --                 $150
Kiron 28-105mm F2.8-x      free with body
zukio 35mm  F2.0 used once with case                          $150
zukio 300mm F4.5 rarely used with case tripod mount et all -- $325

There is a small chance I have a couple of focusing screens that are free with
the body if I can find them (they might be at my parents house which is out of
state).

A small side note -- I cannot sell the body before I sell the lenses. Also --
so I don't come across as being anal -- I have to wait a day or so to let
four people who had emailed me earlier and asked for prices to see if they
respond to email I sent just prior to this one. (the long delay in responding
to them was due to my slowness in trying to find reasonable prices for these
items).

Alan