Re: [OM] OT Leica, Contax, and Olympus [was: OWCH! That hurt my ear]

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Leica, Contax, and Olympus [was: OWCH! That hurt my ear]
From: david cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:02:18 -0400
Hi John:

    Well, what can I tell. I'm saving your post for reference. We will never
stop learning if it wasn't for people like you. Thanks.
By the way, my boss(and friend who got me into my Leica) owns several of them
and among them he has a 1935 Leica IIIa. Mine is a 1953 Leica IIIf.
    Funny though, I also own a nice YashicaT4 point and shoot camera that has
a 35mm Carl Zeiss. This camera is mine until it desintegrates. The quality is
outstanding.

Keep on shooting pictures.

Regards

David