Re: [OM] Camera Show in Dallas

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Show in Dallas
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 15:28:56 -0600
Very interesting.  Gary and Steve were probably at the show at the same time as
I; we all saw different items.  How about the 18/3.5 Zuiko for $725?  I lusted
for that, but my pocket couldn't take it this week.  And the gentleman from near
Seattle with the 100/2.8, 135/2.8, 200/4, and 200/5 - all mint with cases.  I
tried to get away with the shade for the 100 but someone bought it all.  I
didn't
see the OM-4T or several of the other items Steve and Gary mentioned.  I did
pick
up a Motordrive 1 with M.18V battery holder reasonably.

Paul van Tuyl (Olympus Guy) hasn't been selling at the Ft.Worth-Dallas shows for
a year or so but ususally shows up to buy.  I didn't see him this time.

Next show we all  need to get together and have an off-list discussion of SUVs
or
something. <g>

Regards,
Gary Edwards