Re: [OM] Frozen fingers and thawed film

Subject: Re: [OM] Frozen fingers and thawed film
From: "Chris Barker" <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 07:44:16 +0000
Good call Ken

The refrain of "let's use our Zuikos" is a rare one in my household at present.

I have some weeks off work while I prepare to sally forth to Operation Provide
Comfort (or whatever the politicians are using to justify our presence in
Northern Iraq now) in February; but have I got up every morning to test out my
new tripod or to check that the MC 50/1.8 is still the sharpest?  No!  I have
been resurrecting my computer (hard drive failure) tidying the garden (lazy
tenants while we were in Germany) unpacking boxes (not staying long before we
head off to a NATO post in Holland, after Turkey) and trying to get my wife's
New Beetle type-approved while we are in the UK (no mph on the speedo, bought in
Holland while in Germany).

So I'm going to put my foot down... photos every day or bust!

BTW, Denton or Ken: did you get the late model MC 35/2.8 that you were searching
for?  Worth the trouble?

Chris

~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker