Re: [OM] US-based hot air

Subject: Re: [OM] US-based hot air
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Jan 2000 12:21:40 +1000
sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> Didn't this used to be an *international* mailing list about Olympus OM
> cameras?

Last I checked, it's hosted in Canada. :-)
Before that, Australia.

Please cease the politics.

I don't understand why you're all so inflamed.  In Australia we know
that *all* our politicians are lying cheating finking swine.

cjb

ObOly: Anybody ever thought about a homebuilt TTL sync cord?  I've got
        some ideas...

--
(setq sender '( (name . "Christopher Biggs") (email . "chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx")
                (employer . "Stallion Technologies") (country . "Australia")