RE: [OM] clinton

Subject: RE: [OM] clinton
From: "Gripp, William [NCSUS]" <WGRIPP@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:33:51 -0500
Cc: "'joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I worked at a major US bank when he was elected the first time.  Of all the
people I knew at work and outside, one TWO admitted to having voted for him.
Everyone else said they had voted for Bush or Perot.  We never could figure
out how he was elected.  Despite the polls showing his high "approval"
rating at times, I couldn't find people who agreed.  I have no idea where
the press really gets those numbers.  Believe me when I say that a
substantial proportion of the American public never has and never will like
"Slick Willy".