[OM] OM Items

Subject: [OM] OM Items
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:37:08 +0100
Yo y'all,

as I recently acquired some OM-stuff in a package deal I have a few items to
spare, so of course before I put them on Ebay or in some classifieds I'll
give the list a shot at them:

OM-30 (= OM-F) with 50 mm/1:1.4
Both in EX condition, however, the black paint on the edge of  the front or
second element lens seems to be loose, showing what looks like a crisscross
of small scratches when you look sidewards into the front element. This does
not seem to affect picture quality as far as I can tell. Asking US $ 130.-
or DM 245.- (plus shipping).

Tamron 28-200 mm/3.8-5.6 Aspherical, Model 71A, with Adaptall 2 adapter for
OM, original caps and lens hood. Mint condition, with original papers incl.
sales receipt (still covered under original US warranty until October 2002).
72 mm filter ring. Will include Hama UV filter and Cokin lin. polarizing
filter. Asking US $ 255.- or DM 485.- (plus shipping).

Please contact me off-list if interested.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--
Volkhart Baumgaertner     email: kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx