Re: [OM] 1-4N focussing screen?

Subject: Re: [OM] 1-4N focussing screen?
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 19:35:03 -0500 (EST)
> I'm surprised, only  the original 4 came with a 1-13, then it came with the
> 1-4N.  Why would they go back to a plain 1-13?

Don't know why they would go back, perhaps that's the difference between
a 4T and 4Ti.  Mine also has the little CE sticker on the bottom so it
probably wasn't destined for the USA market.  Maybe only USA 4Ti's had
1-4N screens in them.  Regardless, I wish they would ship them with 2-4
screens instead, they're so much nicer than any other general purpose
screen.
                                -mark