Re: [OM] om77 queations

Subject: Re: [OM] om77 queations
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 19:22:42 +0100
: I was wondering about a feature on the om77 when used with manual focus
: lenses. I think I read the SIF correctly in that there is a "focus
: confirm" light that illuminates when the subject is in focus? Can this
: be relied on in low light situations? I'm trying to come up with some
: help for focusing in dim light.

Only the OM-30 (F) has in-focus leds that work with mf Zuikos, but not in very
dim
situations, unfortunately. I would recommend an iS-3000 (3) or iS-300 (30). They
have an AF assist light / flash that allows focusing in complete darkness. But
the
results with a 2-4 screen and 50mm/F1.2 Zuiko are also amazing...

H@nz