Re: [OM] Olympus flash guns

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus flash guns
From: Ron Yabroff <rmydgy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 18:47:37 -0500
        Another advantage of the "potato masher" is that the flash is
farther away from the lens axis and red eye is much less of a problem.
Another out is to use a stroboframe with a small unit <g>.  Then you would
need to have some kind of connection.  My EOS has such a cord.  Is there
one for the OM 4Ti?

                                                Ron