Re: [OM] Is The OM-2S Trouble? Perfect for 8mm use!

Subject: Re: [OM] Is The OM-2S Trouble? Perfect for 8mm use!
From: Zone129@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 14:35:05 EST
In a message dated 12/27/1999 11:34:35 AM Mountain Standard Time,
dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> > Are there any OM-2S owners out there? What is the reliability of this
>  > camera? Would anyone recommend one?
>  >
>  > --
>  > jim mueller

One advantage of the 2S over the 1 or 2 is that you have the meter display
visible in the viewfinder when using a circular image lens like an 8mm
fisheye or a 16mm fisheye with the circular mask (like the Sigma).  This is
something I hadn't thought of before I got these two lenses.  The lighted
display feature of the 2S is also kind of handy in low light situations where
the OM1 or 2 needle can be hard to see down in a dark corner of your frame.

Regards

Carl Turner