Re: [OM] Freezer Test Part II

Subject: Re: [OM] Freezer Test Part II
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:54:10 -0500
Cus it will spread everywhere, make  every interior surface glossy and
possibly make your camera "beyond economical repair" (BER).  Other than that
there shouldn't be any problem with home lubrication.

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La.  Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com