Re: [OM] Re: [OT] - Dodge

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] - Dodge
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 03:25:32 EST

> > george (who's never owned a Dodge - although the Durango 4X4 looks nice,
> but
>  > gets worse gas mileage than a Chevy Tahoe)
>  >
My, D, has 30K and going strong; a good OM carrier; has been out in the
desert and airborne a few times; gas mileage *ucks though.
OT comment: On the pickup and truck boards, the entire message is in the
subject area so you really don't have to open the post to see what they have
to say. They are either very terse or don't have much to say.
Warren