[OM] 250 Bulk Film Back

Subject: [OM] 250 Bulk Film Back
From: "Neil Izzard" <shooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:47:51 +1100
A question re the 250 back. I have one of these and have posted this question
once before. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to process  the bulk film
(B&W print) in more than the standard 36 frames format? The major problems are
as I understand it not so much handling the long strip but drying it suitably.
A while ago one of the list members posted a note that they had taken motor
pit-stop sequences (NASCAR I think) using the bulk back maybe they could offer
an opinion