[OM] Proud OM4TI & F280 Owner

Subject: [OM] Proud OM4TI & F280 Owner
From: "Neil Izzard" <shooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:12:43 +1100
    Can't help but drop a note to the list to welcome a new (2nd hand) OM4 ti
into the family. Its mostly your fault that I ended up with one. Wayne Harridge
Mel. Australia sent the word on where there were some, and after reading the
many interesting postings regarding the F280 sincro flash I made the plunge.
There are still some near new in box F280's that came with these OM's. If any
one is interested. (Genius Cameras Mel)
     Anyway camera and owner are doing well, impressed with results, have
already done some motorsports work and as with some of the other sports
photographers have got a lot of comments from the A.F. N*K*N, C*N*N pros. both
for and against.
    Still take pride in taking good manual focus action spots shots.
P.S. Boy this is a busy list, can't go away for long without getting backed up
with 100's of msg.s