RE: [OM] CD backup (was Zip drive repair?)

Subject: RE: [OM] CD backup (was Zip drive repair?)
From: "Mike Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:07:22 -0600
I just bought Backup Exec Desktop for Windows (formerly Seagate, now owned
by Veritas software).  Found it at Buy.com for about $58.  It supports
backups to CD-R or CD-RW.  For my Mac I use Retrospect Express, which allows
backup to CD-R or RW as well.  Both pieces of software are highly rated.
Both allow selection of individual files for backup, compression, etc.  You
can restore individual files, folders, or the entire drive.  The CD-R or RW
is a great method.  As a bonus, you can also burn Audio CDs (using Toast or
Easy CD, both from Adaptec, and both come with many drive bundles).

Hope this helps.

Mike
[I have no affiliation to any of the companies mentioned]