[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1295

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1295
From: Joseph <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:06:00 -0800 (PST)
================
I said if they had a TTL cord for OM-2 and T-20 flash, send me that
instead.

Today, a "TTL auto cord 2" arrived.   It doesn't fit.
==================

I don't own a T-20, but my understanding is that this flash doesn't
have a provision for attaching a TTL cord.  Olympus once made an
adapter called a "Connector T-20" that has a shoe to mount
the flash in, and an connector port to plug in a cable.  I use
one of these with a Vivitar 550FD flash that also would not otherwise
support off-camera use.  People claim that the Connector T-20 is
rare and hard to find, and I can't dispute this claim, but when I
needed one, I found on on the used market fairly quickly.  by comparison,
it took me over a year to find a Spiratone 20mm f/2.8 lens with OM mount.

Cheers,

Joseph