Re: [OM] Basketball strategy

Subject: Re: [OM] Basketball strategy
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 19:58:49 -0600
Barry, here is my suggestion:

A Bouncegrip 2 with a T-32 and a Zoom Adapter, and another T-32 with a zoom
adapter on the camera
hot shoe.  You will be shooting with a mostest telephoto, right? Not real
ergonomic, but totally
TTL coupled and the EFFECTIVE guide number will beat most any single self
contained battery
flash.  I've used two T-32 that way, but since I have only one working Zoom
Adapter I haven't run
the whole rig as described.  But, using the two -32s and one Zoom Adapter, I
had to stop down to
f/8 with the 400/4 and 1.4x-A shooting full figure of my 6-year old niece on
stage, so it is
pretty powerful.

Let us know what you try and how it works.

Gary Edwards