Re: [OM] Sales Information File FS

Subject: Re: [OM] Sales Information File FS
From: Xinjun Hou <Xinjun.Hou@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:01:24 -0800
Hi Everyone,

Since we are on the topic, I also have a copy of OM Sale Information
File for sale. My copy includes information upto OM-3 and OM-4.
In the binder, I have some additional information collected over the
years, including some OM literatures, Duracell battery information, etc.
I am asking for $50 plus shipping

It is a great reference! I have sent copy of a few pages to other OM users
on the list.

This is one of many OM items (OM4t, Zuiko 100F2, Tokina 100-300F4, etc)
I plan to put up for sale. I will post them to the list when I finish getting
them
to a web site.(Unsold items will be placed on ebay later)
Best Regards
Xinjun