Re: [OM] Zuiko 16mm 3.5 images link...

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 16mm 3.5 images link...
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 14:59:49 -0600
On Mon, Dec 13, 1999 at 02:35:08PM -0500, WKato@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I was also looking at an old Sigma 16/3.5 that was tested by Modern Photo.
> It was even sharper than either Nikon or Zuiko. I saw one for about $250 a
> year ago.  Maybe I should have picked it up.

Is this the old Sigma XQ with the built-in filters and the bulging front
element and the cutaway built-in shade and slip-on circular hood? I've got
one that I was given about 22 years ago, and haven't used much...
It's big and bulky (don't have anything to really compare it to, but it's
significantly bigger and heavier than my 50/2 Zuiko Macro), and a little
hard to handle, but seems to be okkay...