Re: [OM] B&W Odds and ends

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W Odds and ends
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:20:09 -0600
Les Clark Wrote:
;Ken, it's clear that you have a gift for writing comedy -- and the real
;gift of a sense of timing that makes comedy work.
;
;So, I've got a project for you: a book full of pictures that evoke
;smiles and laughter, with a text that evokes the comedic context of the
;photographs.
;
;Lord knows the world could do with some reflexive giggles. I think you
;could probably make a bundle on such a volume.

Dunno, I'd probably be better off not quitting my day job--if I had one.

About the only "comedy" type of pictures I have is a three-picture sequence
of a piece of drift wood that looks like a shark fin sticking out of the
sand ending with a pair of empty shoes on the beach. Not many get it though.

I'd probably consider a column in some magazine or ezine though--kind of in
the line of the way Cringley used to be five years ago.  I doubt that many
would lower themselves to that level though.

Thanks for the complement.

Ken Norton