Re: [OM] olympus existence

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus existence
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 23:27:06 -0600
At 11:42 PM 12/12/1999 -0200, you wrote:
>I think the Om system is about to finish. Unfortunately, cause I a owner of
>a OM-1. Where are the Olympus executives? I'm feeling alone with my OM-1, a
>good camera with its good lens 50mm f/1.4 single coated. I'd like to keep
>this superb camera, but how, if a Olympus OM-1 owner don't have anymore
>lenses and tecnologic cameras to buy (in brazil, of course)?
>TONY

Tony,
I assume you can buy an OM-4T in Brazil, or OM-3T, or OM2000?  Olympus gave
up the OM-1 decades ago, as well as the OM-2, 2N, and 2S.  If you want to
keep your OM-1 going, you're on your own, but you also have this list,
which is a great resource.  What do you need?

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA