[OM] Work Smarter Not Harder

Subject: [OM] Work Smarter Not Harder
From: tomtom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 18:38:29 -0800

To: , ,
	, , ,
	, ,
	, , ,
	,
Date: 13 Dec 1999 03:35:45 +0100

 $ ENTREPRENEURS $
Tired of working for someone else and getting paid what "they" feel you're
worth?
Tired of the "get-rich-quick" $5 fantasy programs?
Tired of the MLM "dream scene"?
Looking for a legitimate home-based enterprise that can generate you
$10k-$20k+ monthly?
THEN CHECK THIS OUT!!!

*800rofit on all sales that pay you from $1250-$6250 per sale

*No personal selling or "convince me" tactics involved

*No special skills or equipment required or "inventory" to keep

*Complete information system in place does the explaining for you

*Free-enterprise in its purest form, not MLM or franchise

*Full training and support in an environment of up most integrity

*Exceptional products, not "vitamins, lotions, and potions"

*Lead generation system that brings qualified prospects to you

*Multiple 6 figure income realistically attainable in 1st year

*3 year retirement program... PERIOD!

This program is all about money... how to make it,
how to keep it, and how to make it work for you.

CALL NOW!!! 1-800-320-9895 ext 6215
$1250 dollar start up cost associated.

Leave your name and number twice!. After a brief
interview, I will get you all the information you
need to make your own relaxed and intelligent
decision about your future.
(Serious inquiries only please)

to be removed from future mailings send a blank email
with remove in the subject line and the email address
or addresses you would like removed to tomtom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx