[OM] Message from Hank

Subject: [OM] Message from Hank
From: nfoltz <nfoltz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 16:20:36 -0800
Hi everyone,

I sure like it when you stick links in your messages so I can click on them
and go look at your pictures!

Those fisheye images were spectacular, Nicholls, Thanks!!

Okay I have put up a new color infrared ektachrome image of a
Gulf Fritellary butterfly on an Echinacea blossom.

You can check it out at http://flzhgn.home.mindspring.com/eir.htm

I took it with a strange old catadioptric 250 mm Lentar lens that is, I think,
a Schmidt design rather than the more frequently seen Matsutov design.
It has a metal plate in the center of the front element.  The illumination was
a T-32 on a bounce grip 2.  I used a motor drive 2, extension tubes, OM2s and a
tripod.
The lens was about a foot or two away from the flower.

-- Hank Hogan