Re: [OM] Ebay 24-40 mystery zoom question

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay 24-40 mystery zoom question
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 00:25:36 EST

> I believe that it was made by "Sun".  I saved the front view he had on the
>  page and lightened it.  I can see the name on it "Sun". I do not know
>  anything about this manufactor but someone else might. John Gettis

I guess I have to get a new browser.  AOL runs its own compression scheme on
photos. I copied the page to my photo software, lightened it and sharpened it
but still couldn't read it.

Thanks to John and Hugh for the info.I did look up the old Sun zoom test and
the lens was kinda low contrast at the edges. I'm better off with the 24/2.8
and 35/2.8.

Warren