Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1285

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1285
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 23:33:25 -0800 (PST)
  Interesting comment on the 70-150 type lens. I pefer
this type myself, I have a 75-150 f4 zuiko but have
replaced it with a 70-150 f3.5 tamron. This lens is a
constant 3.5 throughout full zoom range and will focus
to 2.3 feet @ 150mm for a 1:3 reproduction raito. Add
to that it uses 49mm filters! The Zuiko is a fine lens
but just dosent focus close enough for my use.