RE: [OM] Virus

Subject: RE: [OM] Virus
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 18:14:44 -0500
Lars: No apology required. It's not your fault.  It could have happened to
any of us on the list.  The best defense and offense however, is vigilance
by using antivirus software.  Opening an email should/will not launch an
executable file.  It's the attachments that contain the threat.  For those
not so enlightened, beware of attachments.  Use an antivirus software to
scan all attachments before opening.