RE: [OM] ADITL-3

Subject: RE: [OM] ADITL-3
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 09:55:04 +0100
Hi,

> Sure let's do another one.  But 13 months is a long time off! :>)
>
> OK, OK.  End of December,

:)))
Hehehe, a perfectionist, aren't you? Well, of course I was referring to the
changing of 1999 -> 2000 rather than taking the more correct definition of
the changing of the millenium (i.e. 2000 -> 2001, as there was no year 0).
:)
Now, I could of course claim that the world is way older than 2000 years,
and that therefore neither of the above is very likely to be a millenium
change per se, but hey, that's just nitpicking... ;)

O.k., back to being serious again:

> although anything goes, I think New Years / Y2K would be too good a sub-
> theme to miss. Once-in-about-50-generations'-lifetimes and we can document
> it! So I think it'd be nice if folks *want* to do Y2K photos this
> time, but they don't have to.

This sounds fine to me, let's set the date to be anywhere near December 31st
then, like e.g. December 29th - January 2nd or so, and let's _try_ to get
some cool millenium themes (but what???) and if we fail, just shoot whatever
you want.

Cheerio!
Olafo