[OM] Help me...I'm a sick man!!

Subject: [OM] Help me...I'm a sick man!!
From: Jim Mueller <webnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 17:42:09 -0600
Dear God help me...I'm very very sick....I can't stop myself.

I keep looking on the Web...and finding..good buys on Zuiko equipment. I
just 'won' a T-20 flash on ebay for $27.

I bought a 50mm f1.8 that looks like brand new...plus it's multi-coated
for $15. I didn't even know those came multicoated.

My latest purchase I had to put on my charge card. I ran out of cash and
unfortunately I still have to eat. I bought a 100mm f/2.8 in new
condition with a case and lens hood for $159. To my surprise, this one
also came multicoated. This one is for Christmas.

I shot 2 rolls of film of zoo animals through my previous lens purchase,
a 65-200mm zoom. What an incredible lens...I love it. Now, I want more
film.

I recycled some aluminum cans and managed to buy another roll of film. I
also bought a package of twinkies...because unfortunately I still have
to eat.

There's no hope for me...is there?
--
jim mueller