Re: [OM] O<YMPUS & ROLLEIFLEX?

Subject: Re: [OM] O<YMPUS & ROLLEIFLEX?
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:03:02 EST
Please count me in on this unusual group. I do most of my professional work
with blads, however, occasionally I do use the TLR Rollei. I also use it more
often with the hood rather than the prism. I find it sometimes difficult to
focus with and awkward to use with my professional flash units (Lumadyne). I
always carry it as a spare camera in case something goes wrong with the
blads. I have owned it now for about 25 years. It has a Schnieder lens F2.8
and 12/24 as it is a model F. The lens is sharp, the camera is beautiful, it
just is not a work camera. I like it for fun shooting when I really want to
understand composition and use a waist level finder. Hope you all are happy
with your Rolleis and Oly gear.

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com