[OM] Happy99.exe - warning

Subject: [OM] Happy99.exe - warning
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 17:57:50 -0800
I have received happy99.exe as an attached file on an incoming message from the list. The message came from a subscriber in Europe and contained nothing other than the attached file. Fortunately my Norton anti-virus program caught the attached file immediately it was received and was deleted.

The subject line of the incoming message was "XA and flash"

The following web site gives details about what to do if happy99.exe worms itself into one's computer.

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/happy99.worm.html

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC