re: [OM] my web site

Subject: re: [OM] my web site
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 06:59:59 -0500
Dirk Wright said:

I started a web site about my community in Reston, VA. The url is:

http://www.kreative.net/wright/hickoryclusterweb/hc2intro.html

Thanks for the looksee.  From 1970-75 I lived in Centreville, Virginia
(just a few miles south of Reston). This was during the period of time
that Reston was very new and rapidly growing.  For those who are not
familiar with it, Reston is a "planned community". It is a town that did
not exist much earlier than the building of the homes shown on Dirk's
page.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA