RE: [OM] 50mm f/1.4

Subject: RE: [OM] 50mm f/1.4
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 12:35:21 -0600
Toni,

Lessee, here.  What are the rules...

If the <Zuiko> on the front of the lens is preceded by a letter, i.e. E
Zuiko or some such, it's a single coated lens.  If the front of the lens
has <MC> on it, it's multicoated.  If it has neither designation, look at a
light reflection bouncing off the front of the lens.  If you see any sort
of a blue or green reflection in addition to the other reflections, it's
multicoated.

Good luck!

Dave

On Saturday, December 04, 1999 9:43 AM, Francisco Campos
[SMTP:sinclair@xxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Thanks to acknowlegment, Dave. I saw the Reese's page, but I don't know
if
> my lens -- Zuiko Auto-S 50mm f/1.4 -- is single-coated or multi-coated.
How