[OM] I'm back again

Subject: [OM] I'm back again
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 12:06:44 -0600 (CST)
Hi folks,

I decided to get back into this Mailing List after
going through the turbulent moments of my life.  My
mother finally passed away in August after suffering
with brain nerve disorder for several years.  In this
year alone, I had to fly back to Tokyo three times on
my own, and thereore, no time for me to participate
any of the discussions in the List.  I had to keep
my job too.

I am glad to see some familiar and new names on the
List with lively Oly/Zuik discussions.  I shall be here
for a while.

By the way, I am happy to report that the NYC trip in
early summer was a success. One of the attractions on
this trip were to climb to the crown of the Statue of
Liberty.  I had hauled an OM-4Ti with 24mm/f2(Provia),
a Stylus QD(Superia 400), an SONY 8mm camcoder, and a
camera bag with other Zuikos on my neck all the way up
the spiral stairs to take my family memory.

A very late thanks to those who gave me good advice on
what lens to take for the trip.

Jim Terazawa     Dallas, Texas, USA