[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1270

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1270
From: Joseph <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:34:31 -0800 (PST)
Giles writes:

You are back Joseph!  I thought you sold off your Oly gear to take a walk
down Nikon lane.

Welcome back.

thanks.  naw, I've never been all that satisfied with Nikon stuff.  The
F3HP is the only Nikon body that might suit me, but it lacks a spotmeter
and is a tad heavy.  I still use Olympus equipment for flower, macro,
and travel photography (and medium format for everything else).

But on the subject of "selling off Oly gear",  I do have some items that
I plan to sell.  Since I don't do general purpose photography with OM
gear, I am interested in maintaining only the minimum essentials for the
type of work I do.  In case anyone is interested:

1. Olympus 28mm f/2.8 Zuiko. Mint- condition, includes shade, pouch,
   box, front and rear caps.  Price: $100 + shipping.

2. Spiratone 20mm f/2.8 lens in OM mount.  Mint- condition.  Optical
   performance is comparable to the 28/2.8 Zuiko, but the Spiratone lens
   has a more rugged construction than the 28/2.8 Zuiko.  Includes front and
   rear caps.  Price: $150 + shipping.

3. Olympus 65-116mm Variable Auto Extension tube.  EX+ cosmetics.
   Price: $150 + shipping.

4. Vivitar Auto Extension tube set for OM mount. Virtually like new condition.
   A set of 3 tubes, including 12mm, 20mm, and 36mm tubes, with support
   for open aperture metering and auto-diaphragm (ie all functions of
   all OM cameras are preserved).  Price: $50 + shipping.

7-day unconditional money-back guarantee for any purchase.  Purchase 2 or
more items and I'll cover shipping (within the US).

Cheers,

Joseph at aracnet.com