[OM] Re: Just Got My OM2

Subject: [OM] Re: Just Got My OM2
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 00:55:05 EST
David,
Welcome to the wonderful world of OM2! I have loved mine since I grabbed it
in 1976! Below are some great urls for you to bookmark..keep them for future
reference. The last two are tech centers/vendors for product...the forth one,
John Hermanson (Camtech) I can personally highly recommend as he has
re-worked two of mine. They both can get you the cap for the motor drive
slot...and straps. The MD indicates motor drive capability (the very first
OM1's were not MD and could not use the motor drive group). The first url
below will send you to info on lenses.
Hope this helps.

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA

<A HREF="http://www.datasync.com/~farrar/zuiko.html#zoom";>Olympus OM Zuiko
Lenses</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif.htm";>The Unofficial Olympus OM
Sales Information File</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.zuiko.com/";>Framespage</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.olympusguy.com/";>OLYMPUS Guy! Free equipment given
away!OLYMPUS Guy ! ~ Home</A>
  <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/6255/";>OLYMPUS CAMERAS</A>
(P.S. if these links don't work write me back and I'll send the actual urls)