[OM] Just got my OM2

Subject: [OM] Just got my OM2
From: david cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 23:39:13 -0400
Hi to All:

    Wow is this a busy group or what!
I just got my OM2 from New York. The main use will be for
astrophotography, although I think it is too handy not to be used for
other photogaphy....It is a gorgeous piece of engineering...

    I need some help with finding some parts for it.
If any of you can direct me to find them.

1. It came without the "cap" for the motor drive( the one underneath by
the battery compartment).

2. will like to get straps for it, someone at work suggested the leica
straps.

Questions:

    what does the MD in the front of body, right side by lens means?

Are there other zuiko lenses available?  I got it with a Zuiko MC Auto-S
1:1.8  f=50mm in escelent condition.

David Cochran