[OM] New Autumn Gallery

Subject: [OM] New Autumn Gallery
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:56:25 -0600
Zuiks and Oly Shooters all,

I've put up a new series of fall photos on my site, dedicated especially to
those of your who live in deciduously-challenged climates and locales:

        http://members.tripod.com/jdubikins/index.html

What an interesting fall it has been -- the longest sustained period of
nice weather I ever remember.  There seem to have been three or four weeks
of "ripening" coloration, rather than a short, intense "prime" period. No
excuses not to get out, with a subtly shifting palette of color in which to
discover one's images.

My stuff is on a "free" site, so it is paid for with an annoying little
advertising window that pops up.  To minimize the annoyance, don't close
the little screen;  just click on the main page and the little ad window
will go to the background.

Happy Thanksgiving to my countrymen and women; to the rest on list, you're
among the folks I'm thankful for.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA