RE: [OM] More Midwest Photo stuff

Subject: RE: [OM] More Midwest Photo stuff
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 21:46:03 -0500
Dropped by Midwest Photo last Friday, they had just received a good-looking
65-115 extension tube with an 80 4.0 mounted on the tube.  They were still
taking inventory of products and had not established prices as of Friday @
1:00.
I don't know if there was anything else of OM nature that was also
available.

BUT, I will be back in Columbus on the 22nd.  I plan to stop in again to
look around.

If anyone is interested in the 80 macro or the tube, let me know before the
22nd.

The store still had a Winder 1, 100 2.8 (asking a firm $130)  lens has case,
but no hood, is SC.  Also a 75-150 and a number of UV OM filters still in
box as well as a 55mm close up lens in box.  Also, there was a 28 3.5 - no
box.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx