[OM] Popular Photography

Subject: [OM] Popular Photography
From: Jeffrey E Bellin <jeffbellin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 18:20:38 EST
Sometime last year I asked about Cambridge Photo and pretty much heard
what I expected about them. Well, it took years but it looks as though
Popular Photography has finally refused them advertising space and took
them off the "Check Rated List".
Things must have been real bad for Pop Photo to have refused to take
their check and keep them on the list. I wonder what king of effect
Cambridge will notice.  All I can say is (after hearing all the
testimonials) better late than never.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US members!

Jeff Bellin
Newton, MA