[OM] ....great zuikos article....

Subject: [OM] ....great zuikos article....
From: "claire" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:09:20 +0800
Hi guys,
Say, anyone of U can tell me where I can read in the net ......the full
article titled "Great Zuikos" published in the latest issue of "Photo
Techniques" - Nov/Dec......

I have been waiting / checking the newstands regularly cos very , very few
newstands bring in this magazine... and when they do, its only 2 copies
!!!!!! Here in S'pore, it takes forever to arrive.... Just an illustration,
I only recently just bought the sep/oct issue in late Oct/ early Nov..... So
i can imagine by the time the mag arrives here, it'll be Dec !!!!

Anyone can scan the article into this list ? <g>

A tall request .........

Thanks in advance......
TMLee, S'pore