[OM] (Fwd) Olympus 35 SP

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Olympus 35 SP
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 22:54:26 +0000
From:          Dinkar Jhalera <djhalera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:            owner-olympus <owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:       Olympus 35 SP
Date:          Mon, 15 Nov 99 13:17:00 PST

I went to a camera fair near London (Elstree) yesterday and picked up a
mint 135/f3.5 lens and an Olympus 35SP rangefinder camera.  The 35SP
appears to be in good condition and yes it has got a proper mercury
battery.  All the funtions seem to check out.  The lens appears to be
clean and the focussing is spot on.  It came with a non standard lens cap
and only the bottom half of the protective case.  Is there any one on the
list who has a top part of the case going spare.  And as far as the lens
cap is concerend did Olympus use a special cap to this camera or can I
use on from the OM since it appears to be a standard 49mm.

Dinkar Jhalera