RE: [OM] The Olympus Zuiko Disease

Subject: RE: [OM] The Olympus Zuiko Disease
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 16:34:47 -0600
Sigh...

Yet another one bites the dust.

Sorry, Jim, but it'll just get worse.  There's no treatment, no medicine,
no therapy, no 12 step program.  You can sap your will and your strength by
fighting it to no avail.  Your efforts will be far better spent working
real, real hard at your job in order to get money to get temporary fixes.
 A new lens or body will make the shaking and cold sweats go away for a
while.

Dave