Tornado Takeoff (was [OM] Grumman Yankee)

Subject: Tornado Takeoff (was [OM] Grumman Yankee)
From: "Chris Barker" <christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 15:04:50 +0100
OK

I have scanned some shots of takeoffs which I shot in April this year.  The
aircraft are loaded with bombs which they did not return with, but you can
hardly see them I'm afraid.

They were taken with a 300/4.5 from between 1000 and 500 yards as the aircraft
waited on the Operational Readiness Pan and then accelerated down the runway.

Do you want me to send them to you direct Mike?

I do plan to pose a shot before I leave this place.

Chris

~~ ><>
Chris Barker
Mailto: cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx or mailto: cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [OM] Grumman Yankee
>Date: 13 Nov 1999 07:13
>

> I think it is about time we all saw photos of your respective planes, the
Tornado
> and the Yankee, and I believe some of our other members have planes also.
Maybe a