Re: [OM] (OT) Developer Question

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Developer Question
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:32:14 -0500

Dave Bulger wrote:

> I believe that Dektol is exclusively a paper developer, where as D-72
> sounds like a film developer.  Can't say I recall for sure.

It was also used for producing negatives without middle tones on sheet
film.  There was a book called "Darkroom Magic" (sorry, I can't find my
copy for the author, it's "lost" in my son's room right now).  The book
gave some interesting ideas on how to use cut film with an enlarger to
make different negatives and positives from posterization to line
drawing.

I'm old but
> not THAT old...

Hey, watch that!  It was a book from the '70s.  That isn't THAT old.

Gregg