Re: [OM] Pen/OM Adapter?

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen/OM Adapter?
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:52:34 -0500
Olympus did market a series of adapters to enable the use of non pen F
lens on the pen F series of 1/2 frame cameras.  If memory serves they
had adapters from OM, nikon, pentax, leica, exacta, and possibly a
couple of others.  I have the OM to pen F and the nikon to pen F
adapters.  The mount (register) distance precludes mounting a pen F lens
on an OM body but not the reverse.  I find it very interesting and
useful to mount my OM lens on my pen FT.  The 50mm becomes a moderate
tele and you go from there.   Around 38-40mm is considered a normal lens
on the pen F cameras.
Rand E.