[OM] new urgent inquiry

Subject: [OM] new urgent inquiry
From: "Cett ." <cett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:35:03 +0200
Dear sirs,

we got your name and address from the internet and we would like to express
our big interest in your products.

Kindly send us your best net C&F Amman prices for the items from your range
that best matches any of the items indicated below:

1- Petrographic microscopes ( qty.: 10 pcs)
functions : polarising and reflected light
                electric light source
Petrographic microscope fitted with camera and video monitor for
demonstration purposes.

2- ORE microscope ( qty.: 5 pcs)
functions : transmitted light
            electric light source

3- Binocular microscope (qty.:5 pcs)

Please send us your catalogues along with a price list for our reference
and study.

Looking forward to receiving your quotation along with all technical
specifications ASAP.

Best regards,,

CETT AG

Rania Al-Shawwa ( B. sc. Electrical Engineering, Miss)

CETT AG Regional Office Near and Middle East
Tel:00962 6 5856514-5852873
Fax:00962 6 5859626
e-mail: cett@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mailing address: